Páginas

Resposta ao vídeo "ADE - 72 cm de pus no braço"

sexta-feira, 21 de outubro de 2011

YouTube central de ajuda | opções de e-mail | denunciar spam

beautifulwomensful postou um vídeo em resposta a ADE - 72 cm de pus no braço.

I saw the girl that I love,
she was the girl of my dreams,
while talking to her,
asked her if she liked me,
she looked up and said,
what do you want
from me ...

chorus

you're my queen,
I think of you every day,
only you in my dreams,
when I look at the stars,
I see your face,
you're in my heart,
my dear.
I love you so much,
my beautiful girl,
I need your love,
forever
I want your love forever.

Este vídeo requer sua aprovação. Acesse sua caixa de entrada para aprová-lo ou rejeitá-lo.

© 2011 YouTube, LLC
901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

 
repositor de links | by TNB ©2010